Hello team could you assist with the following ?
I am trying to dedicate a page for just my blogs. I would like for the page to be one of the selections on the home page menu.
Hello team could you assist with the following ?
I am trying to dedicate a page for just my blogs. I would like for the page to be one of the selections on the home page menu.
Hi there,
Kindly add a page called blog and save. Then go to Settings > Reading and select the Blog page as the Posts Page there.
Then go to Appearance > Menus and add the Blog page to the menu that you have as a menu item.
Upon clicking on the blog menu item it will load the blog page which is the list of blog posts.
You can go to X > Launch > Options > Blog to fine tune the layout and view of that listing.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.