Adding custom CSS in global

Everytime I add it revert to previous version. Then I tried to remove everything save and then add once again. Now it’s always revert back to no custom css (empty) I can not save it this have never been an issue before the update to V2.

Very critical issue for us. Cloudflare is in devmode, Varnish cache in devmode etc.

Solved it by save, remove, save remove, save remove and then change order off some css. Just a bug you should cater for asap since it’s very annoying when it’s not taken apply to the site.

Hey @bracas,

I could not replicate this in my test sites though I experienced the issue you described in a past version and only in a local environment. This is most likely related to server configuration and / or limitation and caching. I understand you’re in dev mode but sometimes, not all caches are cleared.

Are you in a shared hosting environment?

Thanks.

Hey,

I see but I managed to “hack” it by moving some order in the CSS file but very annoying. No we have our on server so should not be any issues. And all caching was in dev mode and or flushed.

Hi There,

Glad you sorted things out, would you mind sharing your entire custom CSS so we can try to replicate the issue on our end, so we can report this to our issue tracker if it is confirm as bug.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.