Adding Content To Search Results Page

Does anyone have any idea how to modify this theme to add some a footer to the search results page?

It is beyond the scope of knowledge for X-Theme’s support team, but I’m hoping that the x theme community can one up them! My problem is that there is no search.php page, there is just an index.php file and a landmark-header.php file that controls the search results page. But I have no clue how to inject some code so that I can get a table to show up underneath search results.

If anyone can help me that would be awesome, I’ve drowned myself in coffee over this and could use some relief.

Copy the contents of the wp-index file from your stack folder (VIEWS/RENEW/WP-INDEX.PHP), paste it into a new file, save that file in your child theme as search.php

Then place whatever content you like, where ever you need it.

Awesome thank you so much, Michael it worked!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.