Adding Contact Form 7 - No forms available

I have a question about adding Contact Form 7 in Cornerstone.
I have 2 forms defined, and I’ve used them on the site before switching to X.

Now I add Section, I add Classic Contact Form 7. There are 2 dropdowns - one says “No Presets”, one says “No Forms Available”.

Tried creating a new form in CF7 after this to see if new ones get added - nope.

How do I go about this?

Thanks

Hi There,

If you have create two forms you should be able to see both forms on the dropdown of the CF7 Element in Cornerstone.

Please provide your URL and login credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

OK, this one is kind of solved. It does recognize the new Forms that I create (or clone from old ones), but the old ones don’t appear on the list.

Thanks for reply

If you need anything else please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.