Adding code to content area and getting an unexplained gap

Hi Guys,

As usual, thanks very much for the help.

One of our clients is using a payment plan company and wants to create a landing page specifically about this payment plan product. All the necessary information and the relevant code to do this is provided by this external payment plan company (in this case a company called zipMoney).

I have added a content area and then inserted the code given by ZipMoney. Code below:

< script type=“text/javascript” src=“https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js”>
< script type=“text/javascript” src=“https://d3k1w8lx8mqizo.cloudfront.net/lib/js/zm-widget-js/dist/zipmoney-widgets-v1.min.js”>

< div id=“zip-health-LP” data-zm-asset=“landingpage” data-zm-widget=“inline”>
< center>Learn more about zipMoney & MediPlan HERE

For the purpose of being able to see the code in this thread, I had added the space bar at the start of each line of the script after the < symbol. The code comes without these spaces.

Once I add the script and view the page it turns out like this:
https://www.advancesurgical.com.au/payment-plan-zipmoney-perth/

As you can see, there is a big gap, between the end of the content area (where I have inserted the code) and the end of the page. I cannot figure out why.

Please, can you assist in how to remove this gap and getting it formatted as a normal page?

Thanks very much.

Cheers,

Greta

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have switched off your column container. Could you please check your page again and see if that resolves your issue.

Make sure to clear your browser cache before testing.

Thanks!

Hi!

Thanks for that but the problem still remains.

I have cleared the cache before testing too.

We want where it states “Learn more about zipMoney & MediPlan HERE” to appear directly under the Why Wait? section above, removing the white space. This would also consequently mean moving up the black contact form at the bottom of the page too.

Thanks for the ongoing help!

Hi there,

The large gap below the why wait section is caused by the custom code that you have embedded which is adding an iframe that is not showing up in the section.

Try removing the code and the gap issue should be fixed.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I tried that, then nothing would appear on the page as the code was incorrect. Now after re-embedding it, the gap is back to being even bigger than before. I am unsure how to get it back to how your team altered to before (the column containers are still switched off)

Is it possible, because this is the code we have been given, if we alter it, then it will become to what we are seeing in the image above?

Thanks for the ongoing help!

Cheers,

Hi There,

We cannot control iFrame by adding custom CSS rules to the site. I see the issue is that your iFrame has a particular height defined. So that it will create this white space.

<iframe scrolling="no" style="width: 100%; height: 4253px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

You need to contact with your 3rd party service provider with regard to this issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.