Adding button Menu and lines in menu

HI I added the button to the menu, I’ve looked a various other posts and I got it added but its not taking my styling. I was just trying to make a flat yellow sqaure button and its coming up gray gradient. I’ve done before pre-pro release. I don’t have Pro I might use on another site but not on this one.

Also i’m not sure how to get rid of the white line between my menu items, I’m on latest X and wp

Hello @designbabe,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change the look and feel of button places in navbar:

button.x-btn-nav-custom-btn {background: #f5ee0d; border: none; border-radius: inherit; padding: 10px; margin-top: -15px;}

To remove the white line in between menu items, please use following CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {border: none;}

Thanks.

sorry thanks that worked for all but the first line see screenshot

Hello @designbabe,

I am really sorry. Looks like I missed giving you the code to remove border showing in front of first menu item. Please add following CSS code:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li:first-child>a {border: none;}

Thanks.

thanks that worked !!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.