Adding breadcrumb navigation to knowledgebase and faq pages

https://aficreditsolutions.com/knowledgebase/

I’d like to add the theme’s breadcrumb navigation to all pages on this system. You can login and see which plugin is being used for it. Also how do I make the text in the knowledgebase system to be same font and size as rest of the site?

https://aficreditsolutions.com/faq/

also need to do the same for this. It is using wpmu dev’s support system plugin.

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see the breadcrumbs already showing up.

Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do ( perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.