Adding background image to section

For some reason I can’t figure out how to add a background image to a section. I want a background image behind the featured stories section on the home page. https://natlvtn.org/ How do I add that. It will let me add a color but not an image.

Hi @rkassebaum,

Thanks for writing in.

You should be able to add background image after you click the section. Then this will show on your cornerstone.

If still the background is still not showing, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

That would be correct. However, with PRO and using the new image icon. Those options are no longer available. I wish they were. So, is there a different way to do it?

Hi,

You need to click on Advanced

Hope that helps.

Ok. Question. If I have a section split into three columns. Can I put a different background image in each of the three columns. It seams as if I can only do a background image behind the whole section. I need to put text and a button in each column but want a different background image for each column. Is there a way to do this?

Hi again,

Yes you can add different background images to different columns by inspecting each column and enabling the advanced option available next to Background option (see attached )

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.