Adding attribute to looper URL

I am using a looper to display tags on my single post layout. For the tag URL, I am using {{dc:term:url}}, but I want to add a rel="tag" attribute to it for SEO reasons. Is there any way I can do this?

Hello @dcarver,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can use the custom attributes to the element. To add custom attributes you need to click on the Magnifier icon of the element —>Customize. Please have a look at the given screenshot below

tee-Layouts-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

@prakash_s Thank you!

One more question on the subject of tag loopers. Is it possible to omit a comma on the last item? Meaning, my tags currently look like this on a post:

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 10.25.07 AM

But I would like to add a comma between them. If I do my text as this {{dc:term:name}}, I end up with this:

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 10.26.58 AM

So what I’m wondering is if I can identify the last item so as to not include a comma.

Hello Drew,

Please separate the tag and the separator like this structure:
Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 12.13.33 PM

The last divider element will have a condition that it will only display if the index is “last”.

Hope this helps.

I’ve tried this (I think) and all that happens is there’s a comma put at the end of the entire list of tags.

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.12.37 AM

Here’s what the outline looks like, and the condition set for each of the comma items:

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.11.50 AM

Hey Drew,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your element settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you in advance.

I decided against using commas, so I will leave this as is for now. If I decide to go back to this in the future, I’ll reach back out. Thank you.

No problem Drew. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.