Adding Angle Out Bottom Separator Breaks Cornerstone Somehow?

Please see this screen shot in secure note.

The editor just hangs until I close the tab and reopen; even a browser refresh doesn’t stop it.

I’m trying to add a bottom separator on Angle Out selection at the bottom of Section three.

Details in secure note.

Thanks

Update: I can’t get the red spinning circle to stop even when closing and reopening the page; I need to turn off the offending bottom separator.

Hi,

To which section did you add your bottom separator?

Can you add it back and leave it there until we can check.

We would to see the error first hand so we can check what is happening.

Thanks

Hi here is a video explaining, link in secure note.

Looks like there is more than one issue in play, but my goal is explained in the video.

Bottom Separator > Angle Out is what breaks, regardless of section.

Please help thanks :slight_smile:

The page may be messed up visually because of the Duplicate Page plugin I am using.

You can also experiment with the original page, which I will share in secure note. It has exactly the same issue with the Bottom Separator > Angle Out feature.

Hi there,

It’s known bug and it’s already added to our issue tracker. Unfortunately, there is no available workaround.

Another thing is, the separators are only applicable for the solid color background.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hope there is a fix for this soon because I’m having the same problem.

Hello There,

Our developers is already made aware of this and they are already working for a fix. This should be resolved when the next update cycle rolls out. It will be out in the next few weeks.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.