Adding an icon beside Nav Menu items

I am trying to add an icon on my menu items like you have on this demo http://demo.theme.co/icon-10/
My website is kripikri.com and I just cannot find answers to fix my problem. I found threads from 2015 “answering” similar questions and basically telling them to use this

in the navigational label , I did that and it does nothing for me.
other times they ask to Enable Legacy Font Classes option under Settings > Cornerstone but I can find no such option. I don’t need the icon to even be clickable, I just want the icon itself for looks.
Can someone from 2017 please help me figure this thang out?
I am all updated to latest versions etc.

Hi There,

Visit this page: demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/

Find the icon, inspect with the right button of your mouse and copy the HTML code.

Go to Appereance | Menu | On Add the code you copy on your label. and you can add the text after that.

So for example, if you want the HOME ICON + text Home, you will add to your label:

<i class="x-icon-home" data-x-icon=""></i> Home

Hope it helps.

If you experience difficulties finding out the icons html code, let us know which icons you want and we can provide you the html.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.