Hi,
I would like to add a widget in the space between the navigation bar and blog posts (in the space after the navigation bar and before the blog posts). How do i do it? I am using the default blog posts page as my home page. My website: http://www.giekim.com
PS: Iam inserting my htmls/txts and images in footer widgets (appereance>widgets), in this case my htmls/txts/images are showing after my blog posts. I tryed to use the widgets on headers areas, but they are not showing after the navigation bar and before the blog posts.
Att,
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding.