Adding a Video Element removes styling within Pro editor

As mentioned in the title, I added a video element to a section of my homepage, it works fine and looks great. If I leave the Pro editor and come back to make more changes later, the styling of my home-page within the live editor is removed, which makes it very tricky to make changes. (padding is gone, transparent layers etc…) but only visually in the editor, everything on the live site looks ok.

I added a video to another page and it doesn’t have the same problem, only my homepage.
I have tried classic video and embed, all have the same negative effect.

Once I remove the video and save, everything returns to normal so it is definitely the video element. Please help.

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us the issue!
We are really sorry that you are facing issue in the video element.
If its a bug in the element or in the content, we need your website url and admin login to debug the issue.
Can you please provide the details in a secure note so that we can help you on this.

Thanks for your co-operation!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, It seems its an issue with the Revolution Slider. Please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that does not work, please reinstall the Revolution Slider plugin, export and save your slider first to serve as a back-up. Clear the caching plugin after reinstalling or better to clear and deactivate the caching plugin while we tackle this issue.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!