Adding a new page via Cornerstone, but no content showing up

When I add a new page using Cornerstone, the content is not showing up via the link. When I add the content on the “Visual” or “Text” formats, the link shows up with the content.

I already tried deactivating the plugins, but that did not change anything.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

You mean adding the link within text element of cornerstone? That’s weird, it should show up and it’s working okay on my installation. Would you mind providing the site’s URL that has this issue? And please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note, we’ll have to test it too.

Thanks.

Hi,

Did you ever solve this issue because I am experiencing the same thing. I created a custom post template so I thought I just messed it up, but on a whim I tried creating a test post with the default template and just some text. The content created with Cornerstone is not showing. It shows the structure (header, footer, comment section, etc), but no content.

I tried making a page and the same thing happened. However, you can see content created with Wordpress editor. Previous pages made with Cornerstone still show fine as long as I don’t edit them.

The page I was having trouble with self-corrected somehow. I didn’t do anything differently, but assumed it may have something to do with updates.

Glad to hear it’s now sorted.

@egraham1225, please be sure to clear all caches you employ (page cacheing, CDNs, CloudFlare etc). This has been known to resolve a significant portion of issues encountered after plugin and theme updates.

In case the issue persists, kindly post a new thread an include the login details in a Secure Note.

Thank you.