Adding a new column in a row with HTML code

Hey! I would like to add a column in a row using a HTML code. I have to add a new image like the others (rounded) to the “Credits” section of the Home page. Here is my website: http://paulwisebeats.com/en/

The question is that I need to use HTML because I can’t use Cornerstone because I have some conflicts between Cornerstone and qTranslet X plugin.

Thank you!

Hello @Pol,

Thanks for posting in! Since you can use Cornerstone, you can make use of the container and column shortcodes. Please have something like this added in your post/page contents:

[container][column type="1/2"] Place your content in here. [/column] [column type="1/2" last="true"] Place your content in here. [/column][/container]

Please review these links about the shortcodes:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/content-band/
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/container/
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/columns/

Just keep in mind that the best practice to use column shortcodes is to wrap it with a container shortcode first. Having the example shortcode is enough. Without the [container], it might lead to some alignment issue later on.

Hope this helps.

Yeeeahh it works!! Thank You!!!:grinning:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.