Adding a link to a column

Hi!

I’ve searched through the forum and have tried every option presented but no matter what, my columns are either un clickable or the layout changes (columns no longer have spacing between them).

Please let me know if you can help me… thank you :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Did you try with this ticket: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-add-different-links-to-each-column/3245/6?

If it still doesn’t work, please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

I’ve tried it but as soon as I put my column id, the columns lose all padding in between them.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Here it is!

Hi again,

Thank you for providing the details. To make the script (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-add-different-links-to-each-column/3245/4) work properly you need to give each column a unique ID i.e column-link-1, column-link-2, column-link-3 and so on and then it should work as expected.

Let us know how this goes!