Adding a line to separate sidebar from main content and changing

Hi There

I have my sidebar on the right hand side of the page. I would like to put a line right down the left side of the sidebar so that it is a clear divider from the content which is on the left.

I have tried various things but nothing seems to work.

Could you please advise whether this can be done and also if it is possible to change the background colour.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Hi Eileen,
Thanks for reaching out.

Regretfully, there is no such option to add a border between Sidebar and the Content. To achieve that you need to add a small piece of custom CSS code to Theme Option > CSS.

.x-sidebar {
    border-left: 1px solid #cccccc !important;
    padding: 20px !important;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
To get more help on that please go through resource.

Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

NOTE: Please mentioned the section for which you want to change the background color.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks Trisup thats perfect.

Kind regards

Hi Eileen,

Glad that it resolve now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.