Hi all -
I am trying to make my sites top area look like this:
My site: www.flannelpanda.com
The Gradient I am wanting to use is:
#D4145A → #FBB03B
Thanks,
Dan
Hi all -
I am trying to make my sites top area look like this:
My site: www.flannelpanda.com
The Gradient I am wanting to use is:
#D4145A → #FBB03B
Thanks,
Dan
Hello Dan,
Thanks for asking. 
You can add following CSS in style textbox of the section.
background: linear-gradient(to left, #D4145A , #FBB03B);

Thanks.
Awesome, but how do I get the nav bar to blend in as well?
Hello There,
You are doing it right already. To make sure that not the navbar and the first section has the same background color, you need this code:
.x-navbar-inner,
.e43-1 {
background: #F7971E;
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to left,#FFD200,#F7971E);
background: linear-gradient(to left,#FFD200,#F7971E);
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.