Adding a custom font in Essential Grid

Hello,
I love X Theme! I have a question about custom fonts in Essential Grid. I have already changed the site-wide font to a custom purchased font, but it didn’t change any of the fonts in the Essential Grid. I would like all instances of the Essential Grid to pull the custom font. How do I do this? I thought it would be something like this:
.eg-grid .esg-content {
font-family: “PGT Pressura”,sans-serif !important;
font-style: normal !important;
font-weight: bold !important;
}
But it’s not working. The website is a non-profit site onerefugee.org

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please update your CSS code to this:

.esg-grid,
.esg-grid a,
.esg-bottom.esg-slideup {
	font-family: "PGT Pressura",sans-serif !important;
	font-style: normal !important;
	font-weight: bold !important;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Worked great thanks!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.