Added SSL Certificate-Changed Size and Color of Feature Box and Text Links. How do I change it back?

Hi, I recently added a Comodo SSL certificate to my website. After it was added, the text that I had hyperlinked (in Feature Boxes, Buttons, and in Tabs) changed. It became a very small font size and the color changed to red. In most cases, I’ve figured out how to change the color back to black, but I can’t figure out how to change the font size back to normal. Also, I stumbled across this thread in my search: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/feature-box-link-3/ I tried inserting the javascript thinking that maybe I could bypass my issue by making the icons clickable. It works, but unfortunately the icon then changes size and becomes small as well. How can I bring my linked text font size and linked icon size back up to normal? Links to my pages are below for reference. Many thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, there is a conflict with the blog designer plugin. To resolve the issue, you can either deactivate the said plugin or add this on Theme Options > CSS.

.entry-header a, .entry-content a {
	font-size: 1.5rem;
}

/*FOR feature box LINKED ICON*/
.entry-content a i {
	font-size: 60px;
}

Cheers!

Awesome. That was it. Thank you very much!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!