Add url to images option missing

I want to make an image clickable so that it opens a post on my home page but when i select the image i can’t see any option to add a link? Searching support i can see screenshots of a add url / email button but i just don’t have it. Any idea’s what I’m doing wrong?

Hello @Aded01,

Thanks for writing to us.

You need to enable the Link option of the image element. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

In case if you were not able to see this option in your image element. Please make sure you have set the “Advanced Mode” as “ON”. To enable it you need to click on the hamburger menu icon —>Preferances —>Set “Advanced Mode” as “ON” from here.

Members-Content-Pro (1)12

Hope it helps
Thanks

Turning on Advanced Mode did it, thank you :slight_smile:

Hello @Aded01,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This helped me, too. Have you guys thought about having the Advanced “Link” mode always turned on? I suspect it’s not such an “advanced” thing anymore and it might save people some time. Just a suggestion. Thanks.

Hello @askjamieturner,

Thanks for writing to us.

You can set it always on from the X/Pro—>Theme Options—>User Preferences—>Advanced Mode —>Always On

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.