Add to cart form not showing on mobile

We are having a problem with the “add to cart form” element on a theme x pro layout, it is displaying as we want on desktop views but if you load it up on a real mobile phone it’s not showing but I can’t see any reason for this if you could give me some help

thank you.

Website link: https://craftytyme.voidappsdev.uk/product/group-1-copy/

Hey Chris,

Thanks for writing in! I am not seeing your Add To Cart form.

Please double-check your layout. We would also love to check your layout elements. Please provide us access to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

hello thanks for getting back to us, I have attached the logins details in the secure note for you.

Hi Chris,

I have checked the Single Product page in my Android mobile and found the Add to Cart form is working fine. If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hello, did you look at a single product page or the page that I linked to, we have two different layouts it is working for the normal single product page but isn’t for the grouped single product?

I have just tested this on iPhone and Android, in both safari and chrome and it’s still not showing for us

iPhone Safari

iPhone Chrome

Android

link to test product:
https://craftytyme.voidappsdev.uk/product/group-1-copy/

thanks for any help you can give.

Hi Chris,

I have checked your product URL after logging in and it shows the Add to Cart form. It seems that the issue is related to the Server Level Cache, I would suggest you contact your hosting provider to purge all the server-level cache and check if that resolves your issue.
I would also suggest you update the Pro to its latest version i.e. 5.1.4 and check if that resolves your issue.
If none of the above helps, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache

If that does not solves your issue, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello I have done the recommended things and the issue is still there, the site is already in a staging environment and I have already added the login details as a secure note

Hey Chris,

Upon checking, your product type is a Grouped product but there are no products set.

You should set a product so it will display the add to cart form.

Thanks.

Hello thanks for getting back to us.

im not sure if that is the problem as much as it is now working, the other person that replied to this topic seemed to be able to see it when it wasn’t shown for me.

also, have you removed all layouts from cornerstone?

thanks

Hello Chris,

We did not remove any layouts. Please go to Cornerstone > Settings > System and hit the “Clear Style Cache”. You also need to update all your outdated plugins as they may affect the site and the builder.

I have checked your site on my phone and I am seeing the Add to Cart form.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.