Is it possible to have a “add to cart” button in the bottom layout (demo here https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/shop/fierte-breast-cream/)
I don’t want to create 11 headers and then select page for each product.
Thanks.
Is it possible to have a “add to cart” button in the bottom layout (demo here https://www.plasticsurgeryholiday.com/shop/fierte-breast-cream/)
I don’t want to create 11 headers and then select page for each product.
Thanks.
Hi @ak47marx
Yes, it is possible to that.
Just follow these steps.
Add a Class to the button, for this example I added “add_to_cart”.
Then add this javascript to Theme Options > JS
// note this "add_to_cart" text bellow needs to match the class you added to the button
$( ".add_to_cart" ).click(function() {
$( ".cart .single_add_to_cart_button" ).click();
});
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Thanks. I’m a little lost about the second part - cart class. Currently I get
Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function
at (index):1633
$( ".add_to_cart" ).click(function() {
For the button I added add_to_cart class in customize, and left the url empty.
But not sure what to put “.cart .single_add_to_cart_button” that part.
Hi,
Try this, replace the previous JS with this one.
(function($){
$( ".add_to_cart" ).click(function(e) {
$( ".cart .single_add_to_cart_button").click();
return false;
});
})(jQuery);
You can leave this “.cart .single_add_to_cart_button” as it is.
Hope this helps.
If it is still not working, can we ask for the login details for your site in a Secure Note? So we can help you make the button work.
Thanks
Works perfect, thanks 
We are glad we could help.
You’re Welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.