Add subtext to Header Menu Items

Hello! We were wondering if there is any way to add subtext to each Header Menu Item, so that we can customize it differently from the text it inherits from the Assigned Menu Link. Something like the image shown.

Thanks for the support!

Hello @ULIMA,

Thanks for writing in! What you have in mind is not possible with the X theme. It is best that you upgrade to the Pro theme so that you can create a custom header and have full control over the menu items on your site. To be familiar with the builder, you can check this out:

You can check this video tutorial too:

Hope this helps.

Hello @ruenel, we do have the Pro Theme, and we are using the custom header builder.
I guess I should have mentioned it first. The question comes because we would like to keep the dropdown functionality, so I guess it should stay as an assigned menu like this:
We would like for the subtext to appear as well, so is there any way to customize each item?. Or is making another bar that matches each item the only option?

Hi @ULIMA,

Thanks for writing to us.

Add the second text after the main text in a span with
tag.
For example: Hello world!<br><span>You are best</span>

Then add CSS code with the span selector to design the second text.
Menus-‹-pro-—-WordPress (1)

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello @prakash_s , it works perfectly!

Thanks for the support

You’re welcome!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.