Add space between navbar and container on Blog pages

Hi. I have two sites and the design for blog entry pages is different and I can’t figure out why. I want them to look like this: https://strategiccommunication.biz/2016/09/07/isnt-branding-something-that-happens-to-cows/

There’s a gap between the navbar and the blog container that offsets the post nicely.

On this site, there’s no gap between the top of the container and the navbar. They run into each other. As far as I can tell the settings are the same. Do you have any suggestions for css I can add to achieve the first look?

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.single-post .entry-wrap {
       margin-top: 80px;
}

Hope it helps

Ah! Thank you. I was super close but forgot the .single-post part and with just .entry-wrap it was messing up the posts page too. :smile: Thank you so much.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.