Hi,
I would like to add a search box at the top of my navigation modal. How can this be achieved?
I would like it at the top of the Artist List modal.
Thanks
Hi,
I would like to add a search box at the top of my navigation modal. How can this be achieved?
I would like it at the top of the Artist List modal.
Thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! The navigation modal only features the menu. Regretfully there isn’t an option that you can insert a search box into the navigation modal. It maybe done with custom development which is outside the scope of our support.
We’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.