Add other font awesome icons

Hi,

I would like to be able to use the microsoft font awesome icon here : https://fontawesome.com/icons/microsoft?style=brands

on my websites menu but its not on the theme. (PRO). Is there a way that i can add this and others?

thanks all.

Hey @King,

Regretfully, that icon is not integrated into Pro yet. You will need a plugin such as Better Font Awesome to be able to use more Font Awesome icons in your text. In Pro elements such as the Button, you will need to convert the icon to an image.

Thanks.

Thanks @christian_y . I have literally just found the windows icon that you do have and that will do fine :slight_smile: Thanks mate.

You’re welcome, @King.

Are there any plans to integrate Fontawesome Pro?

Hi There,

I haven’t heard anything regarding this, so I would say that for the moment, no.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.