Add onlinestore to cornerstone built site?

Hi

I’ve previosly created a site with xtheme and cornerstone for a local store.
Now we are going to start to sell online so I installed the WooCommerce plugin to Xtheme.

I wonder how Im going to build a fancy eshop and my concerns are:

• Is it impossible to use Cornerstone to build fancy product category page using cornerstone elements?
    As soon as I choose a page as a product page with woocommerce it turns impossible to choose “edit with cornerstone”

• What options do I have with my Xtheme purchase?

• Shall I start from scratch?

• Is there product category templates for Xtheme or even whole eshops as ready templates?
    If there is can I intregrate those with my existing cornerstone built site?

Many questions and Im thankful for every answer

@fveermets WooCommerce has some of it own environment that you can not edit within Conerstone. However with some changes to the setting in Xtheme you should be able to edit a fancy category page. You have to go into the setting of xtheme and add product categories to cornerstone as editable pages before you can select it as an editable page in the builder. Keep in mind there will still be some things you cannot edit or even see when you open one of these pages in cornerstone. So always check the front end for what got published and is or is not working. Also watch out that you do not edit the must have WooCommerce pages or they will break the pages and not work. Here is a site I did a while back using Pro theme and WooCommere: https://premiumgoldsitia.shop Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.