Add nav menu on top of background image

I have a background image that covers my entire page. I would like to just include the nav menu in the top right corner over my background image. Is this possible

Hello @alvingeorges,

Thanks for asking. Can you please share website URL? I would like to take a look at the current setup.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. I’ve resolved this issue since my post. My other question is:
On my pages I have a background image that is full width (full cover) however, when I add an row element to include an image or video. It adjusts the background image. Is there a way to not have the background image change in size when I add a video or image?

Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.