Add login to buddy press forum

Hello support team,

I would like to add a login on the SoundShock forum that I have created with buddy press.
I can’t seem to find where to login though. It says you need to login and I cannot find a way to add this login.
I have attached a video showing this problem.

I would also like to add a login on to the header of the site. Would this also be possible?

Thanks a lot!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

You can add a login widget for your sidebar. Please go to Appearance > Widgets and insert the widget into your sidebar area.

For more information about BuddyPress and bbPress, please check this out:
https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/register-and-activation-pages/
https://codex.bbpress.org/step-by-step-guide-to-setting-up-a-bbpress-forum/

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the help! This was very useful.

One other question.

I would like to have the option to sign in with social media for the forum as well.

Would this be possible?

Thanks

Hi,

You can try this third party plugin

Hope that helps

Thanks for the help Paul!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.