Add link to Image in Cornerstone 5+

Hi, I cannot find a possibility to add a link to an image in Cornerstone 5.1.5. with X 8.1.5. (and WP up-to-date)

Thanks!

Regards,
Henk

Same here! This shows in previous image links but there is no options with a new added image.

Hi @henkvanderkuur & @dtg10001

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the Advance Mode is not enabled in your page builder, please go to the Preferences and enable the Advance Mode to get those options.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Great, thanks!

Hi @henkvanderkuur,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

I had the same issue.

Having to go to an advanced mode to add an image link is - no polite way to put it - STUPID.

I spent 45 minutes trying to figure this out. Why would basic functionality be hidden?

Dev stuff sure, but margins and links?

I nearly left X over this, but continued digging and now I’m getting happier.

A simple pain point to avoid.

You all need more educational content like this - https://university.webflow.com/

Their educational content is why they just closed $140m VC round.

Good product you all have. Step it up.

2 Likes

Hey @Mileschauvin,

Thank you for letting us know your thoughts and also for citing an example. I’ll pass this to our development team so this will be queued for investigation.

Totally agree with this! Linking is one of the most basic actions done when building a site/page. It should not be an advanced feature.

Advanced mode still doesn’t open up the functionality all the time. I did it in the past and it worked. However, I just started a new site in X and even with advanced mode, the link option still doesn’t work. Any suggestions? Is this a bug in the latest release?

Hi @tborys,

I suggest that you create a new thread and please provide the following information in a Secure Note so that we can check and confirm your issue.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.