Add Link to Headline V2 Element Used to Replicate Classic Featured Box

Hi

I used the Headline V2 Element to replicate the look of a (classic featured box). How do I add a link to the entire feature box I created.

I don’t want the link to be added to just the icon, header or subtext, but to the entire box.

How do I achieve this?

Website: https://www.oneaccord.tv

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

But to get you started, you might be able to get some ideas in this thread:

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.