Add link to background image in the Grid

I am using the Grid plugin. I can’t seem to figure out how to make the entire background image clickable. So far only title is clickable. How do I add a hyperlink to the background image?

Here is the URL - http://st-tropez-old-orchard-beach.com

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.tg-item .tg-item-title a{
    padding-top: 50%;
    padding-bottom: 50%;
    width: 100%;
    display: block;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, that worked. I have one more query.

I have set autoplay on for the Grid, and it kind of jumps on to the next set of items. Is there any way I can scroll this? Kind of like this - http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2011/05/08/wordpress-plugin-image-horizontal-reel-scroll-slideshow/

Hi malavkarkar,

You can only set Slider Auto Play Speed at the moment, unfortunately, implementing the script/animation you mentioned will require further plugin development work which is beyond our support scope.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.