Add Line of Code to Search Results Page

I see a lot of people wanting to change parts of the search results page, but I just want to add a line of code to my search results page. Where would I enter this in at? On my child theme’s framework/views/global/index.php?

Example of code I’d like to add.

<grace-group-listing show-search="false" key-word-criteria="[dynmic-search-term-here]"></grace-group-listing>

Hi @robograce,

Thanks for writing in.

Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

I can only guide or tips in regards to this concern. X utilizes default WordPress search functionality.

For example search titles will be rendered using this file /pro/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/renew/_landmark-header.php.
Also check /pro/framework/views/global/_index.php.

If you’re not much into programming, you may utilize a plugin to extend WordPress search functionality.

If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.