Add License to Themeco account

When adding my newly purchased license within wordpress to the cornerstone validation box, i get a message saying “this looks like a brand new purchase code that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue” with a link to login.

When I follow the login button, i see an offer to link my themeco account.

When i click “Yes”, then i get an “uh oh” error from themeco. “The License could not be transferred because the user already owns the license”

This is true, i’m trying to connect my previously purchased license for validation in wordpress.

HELP

Hi Elan,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please add the purchased code in a Secure Note so that we will try to add to your account on our end.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

posted in secure note

Hi Elan,

I just check your account and the purchase code is already added to your themeco account and it is validated under this website http://shircapital.com/.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks Marc,
i am trying to validate cornerstone on my wordpress website for www.shircapital.com, so why won’t it validate for me?

alternatively - how can i delete this registration here on themeco website and then use wordpress to validate correctly?

Hi Elan,

To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Elan,

I have a question for you, are you using the X theme or another theme? because when I check the installed theme, you are using the twenty seventeen theme.

Please let us know.

Thank you.

Hi Elan,

I just switch the twenty seventeen theme to the X theme and validate your install. Then it is validated successfully.

Please note that, if you are going to use another theme, you need to purchase our stand-alone Cornerstone plugin here.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Ok, now i think you have answered the question as to why this wasn’t working. I do not want to change the theme to X theme (which i think was the old one). I have purchased a cornerstone license and i will not use the X theme, but thank you for validating it

how can i get a refund for my purchase of X theme when i will not use it?

Hi Elan,

The X theme is exclusively sold in the Envato marketplace, to get the refund on that you need to go by the Refund process and the policy of Envato. I would suggest you apply for a refund in your Envato account.
Just for your information, Cornerstone is an individual plugin that comes with the X theme too, so if you once install the X theme and install the Cornerstone you can use it for any other theme.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.