Add image to blog meta data

Hi,

I was wondering. Is it possible to add an image to the author meta data of a blog post.

See screenshot: http://prntscr.com/i8okzb

I know i can make an ‘about the writer’. But i can not display that right at the top of the page.

Thank you for your reply.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! You will need some development knowledge to customize this area. I can point you to the function file which generates meta information, however custom would be outside the scope of the support.

Function file will be located under (x/framework/functions/). If you’re using Integrity stack, open the file integrity.php and locate the function x_integrity_entry_meta() which you can copy into your child theme’s functions.php file and customize accordingly.

Thanks!

HI @mldarshana,

Understandable that this is outside of the scope.

Thanks for your reply.!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.