Add form function not working

When I go to add a form I follow the menu options as seen here

I get this shortcode
[gravityform id=“2” title=“true” description=“true” ajax=“true” close=“true” action=“button” text=“Click to open form” class=“gravity_button”]

But then it show up like this

and not as a button.

I am using Gravity Forms and this once did work. Not sure how to fix it could you help me?

Hey @trishIU,

Thanks for writing in! Did you insert the shortcode in a Raw Content element or did you use the Form Integration element?We would love to check your site. Please provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I would love to share my site, but I am building it offline right now. I inserted the shortcode in the product page and used the add form button

Hello @trishIU,

Glad that you were able to achieve what you were looking to get. Please feel free to reach us if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

I actually did not achieve what I was looking for. The last image I submitted was what I inserted and it does not display as a button. The whole form appears like the image in my first post. The shortcode that is generated for the add form is not working.

Hello @trishIU,

You may be missing a step in displaying your form in a modal popup. Kindly check out this documentation first:

Hope this helps.

Thank you! I do not have the popup marker installed. I will try that.

Hi @trishIU,

Please let us know how that worked for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.