How can I add fixed content that always show on the right top of any page … just like the image

You can see how it’s work on this site :
http://www.hc-accessories.com/
How can I add fixed content that always show on the right top of any page … just like the image

You can see how it’s work on this site :
http://www.hc-accessories.com/
Hi There,
You could use our extension content dock.
Hope it helps
I tried that bur it didn’t goes well … I had several problem with that plugin:
1- Can’t make it show by default … it only appears after scrolling
2- when it appears it has a fixed place on the page like any other content so it disppears on scrolling… I want it to be in the right top page always.
Hi There,
Please try this:
1.) On you first section right column, below the BAG image, add a text element.
2.) On the class field of this text element add fixed-text
3.) Add this content: <span>FIXED TEXT HERE</span> inside the text element.
4.) Add the following custom CSS:
.fixed-text>span { position: fixed; top: 123px; right: 100px; background: gray; padding: 20px; z-index: 9999; }
Hope this helps.
Thanks, that idea is working nicely with some customization
Hello,
We glad that your problem was solved!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.