Add Field to Checkout Form

Hi There, we are using the new Checkout template and cannot seem to edit the checkout form using the usual Woo Checkout Editor that comes in the X Theme bundle. Do we have to change something in the builder? Because simply adding the form as a field with the extension mentioned does not work.

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is very difficult to understand the issue without visiting your website. I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

What do you think the secure note was in my previous reply???

I will ad it yet again so you can delay this even further

Hi Gregory,

I have checked your Checkout page and found it is overridden and added a few blocks. That is why the checkout fields are not coming up. I would suggest you check by switching to the classic checkout option available on the page as shown in the screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

The problem with this, is it then does not use the X theme template checkout page, which we want to use. Is there a way to change to classic checkout but keep the X theme shop template / version?

Hi Gregory,

The Shop Layout is showing the content using the The Content element, which means it is showing the content of that page that has been overridden. If you switch to Classic Checkout the Shop Layout will work as it is.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

You can close this ticket thanks

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for the information.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.