Add dropdown with login form to top bar on X

Can I add dropdown with login from to top bar on X? I show in my records that I have Pro available for this site. If I can not do it with X can I do it with Pro? Are there good paths to update from X to Pro? And also, I do use a Child theme so info for that as well if it is the path forward. Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Yes you can. You must have the code or s shortcode of the login form to be able to place it in the topbar. At the moment we do not have a login form element or shortcode so you will have to create on. You can use the shortcode and insert it in the topbar content so that it will be displayed.

To create login form shortcode, you may refer to the link below.

Hope that helps.

Here is what I am trying to accomplish. Will I be able to add a form and drop-down from the button?

Hi again,

If you’ve followed the tutorial (link provided above) then you’ll need to add the shortcode in the topbar.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile: