Add different hover color to Promo title

Hi,
I’m creating some Promo elements in this page http://www.giacomodenanni.it/approfondimenti/ with different promo images. I’m adding in Custom headlines via shortcodes and also linking the title with href tag. Now, I want to customize the hover color of every link title, matching it with the color of every promo image. But, when I copy the specific selector via Chrome inspector I don’t get any result. I can get it when I change the code, but doing so I modify the color of all the title links.

What code I need to get different hover colors for every title?
Hope this makes sense.

Thanks a lot!

Hey there,

Assign a class to each Custom Headline and use that class to target each link. For example, you assigned a class of red. You can use this CSS

.red a:hover {
color:red;
}

Thanks.

Thank you very much!

it worked.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.