Add Creative Columns 5 Content to website

Hello - I have selected the Portrait Photography Creative Columns 5 content feature to be added to my site. I get a message that asks if I would like I like to automatically create a new Page prepopulated with Creative Columns 5?

I select yes, but I do not see the new page.
So, I tried to create a new page manually to see if anything would show up, but no luck.
Would appreciate your help, thank you!

Hi @ccwadsworth,

Thank you for writing in, after you click the “Yes, Proceed” that should create a new page containing the Creative Columns 5, you can then save that as a template and use it on other pages.

If that is not what is happening on your site, please do the following:

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers,

Hi @friech. Thanks for your response.
I removed the plugins and still no go.
I did try some of the other content options in Design Cloud — with my current plugins — and they did load pages.
Is it possible that that design may have some issues that prevents it from loading?
Appreciate you taking a look.
Thank you!

Hello @ccwadsworth,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @ccwadsworth,

I checked your site dashboard, you may need to disable the ModSecurity or at least whitelist the following URLs in the secure note.

Secure note.

This article might help you:

Thanks.

Thank you @prakash_s!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.