Add Contact Form 7 to blog posts

I am using Themeco 5.25 on Wordpress 4.9 with Cornerstone 2.1.7 and Contact Form 7 4.9.1

Two questions

  1. How can I add a contact form to the bottom of all blog posts? I have a contact form on all other pages of my site, but I cannot find a way to set the theme so that contact forms automatically appear at the end of blog posts.

  2. How can I globally disable commenting on blog posts, instead of manually going into all existing posts and changing commenting settings?

Thanks!

Hi @abhole,

Thanks for writing in.

  1. Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. It would be best that you will contact developer regarding this concern.

  2. I could not be able to suggest edit because I don’t know what commenting add ons are you using. Please share us the details of the comment are you using.

You might want to check the link below.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.