I would like to add breadcrumbs to only the bbpress forum.
Is this possible?
Thanks!
I would like to add breadcrumbs to only the bbpress forum.
Is this possible?
Thanks!
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials. I can see you are using PRO. On header builder we do have a breadcrumbs element. Try to add breadcrumbs element on that header available on forum. Then using CSS, hide the breadcrumbs on other pages. Let’s say you have added the element already. On customize tab of that element, add forum-bc on the class field. To hide it on other pages, try this CSS:
body:not(.forum-archive) .forum-bc{
display:none;
}
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the help Lely!
I have added the breadcrumbs to the header and used the code to hide it from the rest of the site.
The breadcrumbs show up on the main forum, but now where else.
Is there any way to get the breadcrumbs on these pages that are a level deeper?
Thanks
Hi there,
Sure, please change your CSS to this
body:not(.forum) .forum-bc{
display:none;
}
Hope this helps.
Awesome!
Thanks for the help!
Glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.