Add breadcrumbs to bbpress forum posts

I would like to add breadcrumbs to my bbpress forum posts like I have done for the forums as in this page:

When I click on a specific post such as this one, they seem to go away:

Is there any way to add breadcrumbs to these bbpress posts

The current breadcrumbs on the forum have been added by using the code:

body:not(.forum) .forum-bc{
display:none;
}

and then adding a bar in the global header that only appears when the forum you are on the forum pages.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello @dstro003,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

You can show breadcrumbs on your topic pages by updating the code you’ve provided to:

/* use forum-bc in customize and then class in site builder to hide an item everywhere except the bbpress forum and topic page*/
body:not(.forum):not(.topic) .forum-bc {
   display: none;
} 

Hope that helps.

Awesome! The new code has worked. Thank you for your help @jumar

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.