I’d like to add a border to the main sidebar that I have showing up on all my pages and posts. So a site-wide border that would be disabled when I’m not using the default layout. My setup is content left, sidebar right. I’d like it to have this border to the left of the sidebar: 1 px, solid, colored #BFCCC8. How should I add that? Thanks in advance!
Hi there 
You could try adding this to your custom css
Go to Apperance > Customiser > Custom > Global CSS and paste to following code
.x-sidebar.right {
border-left: 1px solid #BFCCC8;
padding: 10px;
}
Let me know how you go 
you tried the code and it is not working or you cannot see the code I pasted?
Sorry try this
.x-sidebar {
border-left: 1px solid #BFCCC8;
padding: 10px;
}
Still not working. I tried in different browsers and on different computers. Cleared caches. Hmm… This is for the sidebar that I set globally under Appearance > Widgets > Main Sidebar. Would it still be called .x-sidebar in the custom CSS? Maybe that’s why it’s not showing up for me.
I’m making a list of things and I’ll add this on, so I can send it to you guys all at once. Thanks!
1 Like
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.