Add "Blur" around Navbar menu text

Hi All,

What css construct do I use to put a blur around menu item words in the Integrity Navbar?

The site is realhdr.com. I’ve made it hard to read the menu items because I used an image as Navbar background and I need to put the blur around the letters to set them off from the background. I did this in a Text element using the following in the element’s Style tag:

text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px white,0px 0px 10px white,0px 0px 10px white; (repeated it to increase the opacity of the white glow)

You can see the effect I need under the photo in the text that starts, “My mission is…”

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please try to add a custom CSS using the selecor .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a to add the text shadow to the menu items.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Jade!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile: