Add an icon to the SuperFly menu

Hello, X-Masters!

Please help me adding an icon to SuperFly menu.

What I do:

  1. I uploading a new icon (SF - Settings - Icon);
  2. I go to my menu options and click to SF menu options (SF);
  3. I selecting the downloaded icon (from a site libraries) and save this options.

I look to site and have no results. My menu without the icon.

I read a instructions. I do not understand where are I have wrong.

Please help me.

Look at this

By the way!
The X overview panel does not show SuperFly plugin as installed and activated. But it is okay.

Hi there,

To add icons or images to the menu items you need to follow the guide below:

http://superfly.looks-awesome.com/docs/Customize/Upload_Your_Icons

If you do the same process and no result it might be something related to the version of Superfly you are using.

Then I would suggest that you backup your website and delete the Superfly plugin and install it again.

Also, please make sure that there is no cache plugin on your website, if so kindly purge all caches.

Thank you.