Add a widgitized header area within header, below navbar links

Hello,

I have a widget area called header right. It is being forced into the right side of the Integrity layout because there is no container for this in Integrity.

I would like to display this “header right” below the navbar links, yet be responsive too (shown also on Mobile and tablets below the logo/navbar in full device width).

Hopefully my screenshot will explain visually what I cannot in writing.

Thanks in advance.
cbac.robstrickland.net

Hi @Rob_Strickland,

Thanks for writing in.

Regretfully, we would like to help you in this concern however it is beyond the scope of our support. The only thing we could help you is to share a thread that could help you achieve what you want.

Thank you so much for understanding.

Thanks Nico,
I was afraid that was going to be an ask too big. :grin:
Would I be able to use xPro to customize the header and insert a widgitized area in the header?
Regards,
Rob

Hi there,

Yes, that’s possible. You can add multiple header bars or container and add Widget Area element.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.