Hi there…
I would like to add my web developer to my user account… and not give him my username and password.
Is this possible? If so, how so?
Thanks!
Michael
Hi there…
I would like to add my web developer to my user account… and not give him my username and password.
Is this possible? If so, how so?
Thanks!
Michael
Hi Michael,
You would need to disconnect one of your licenses from your account so he can register his own account.
He needs to have a x or pro license to have his apex account.
Thanks
Hi Joao,
Thanks for the quick response.
How do I “Disconnect” my license?
Michael
Hi Michael,
If it is a pro license, you have a padlock beside your license number on your apex licenses page.
If it is a X license, please let us know the number and we will do it for you.
After the license is free your developer can access apex.
Thank you
Hi Joao,
Here it is:
9136af70-90be-46cc-b34b-79de7e3b43ce
This is currently for ultimate-essence.com
Hey There,
The license is now free and can be used to register a new account. All the best!